Three wire cord
Electrically conductive vacuum cups
Static dissipative rubber hose
Static dissipative plastic nozzle
Vacuum: 6-10 inches of mercury at sea level
Dimensions (L x H x W): 7.25" x 2.5" x 3" (185mm x 64mm x 76mm)
Weight: 1.7 lbs (775 grams)
Power requirements: 110 Volts A.C. 50/60 Hz, 8 Watts
How to Use
1. Connect the small diameter vacuum hose to the vacuum fitting on the front of the TV-1000. Make sure the hose is pushed all the way on. Connect the other end of the vacuum hose to the rear of the vacuum handle, again make sure the hoses pushed all the way on.
2. Select a probe with a vacuum cup that is slightly smaller in diameter to the outline of the parts that you want to pick and place. Securely install it on the tapered end of the vacuum handle. Selecting a vacuum cup that is too large or too small will result in improper operation.
3. Connect the 3 wire TV-1000 power cord to input power. Turn the ON/OFF switch to the on position.
4. To pick and place a part:
a. Gently place the vacuum cup on top of the part that you wish to pick up. The part should now be firmly grasped by the vacuum cup.
b. Now move the part to where you want it.
c. To release the part simply depress the vacuum interrupter button with your finger, the part should now be released.
5. Remember to turn the unit off when you are finished.
Pick-and-place of metal, plastic, or any parts having a smooth non-porous top surface area that the rubber vacuum cup can seal against. For larger parts, use the larger vacuum cup.