Lead-Free / RoHS 3 Compliant / REACH Compliant
Ideal for Engineers and Technicians to carry in tool case for rework on location.
- CHIPQUIK SMD8NL - 8 ft. Lead-Free Removal Alloy with Instructions
- SMD291SNL - No-Clean Lead-Free Rework Solder Paste in 5cc syringe - Sn96.5/Ag3.0/Cu0.5
- SMDSWLF.031 1OZ - Lead-Free Solder Wire .031" diameter - Sn96.5/Ag3.0/Cu0.5
- SMD291NL - Paste Flux For Lead-Free Solder/Desolder and Rework - 5cc syringe with handle and tip
- Liquid Flux Remover/Cleaner - 1oz Container with Applicator, non-flammable
- SOLDERWICK1.5 - No-Clean ESD Safe Solder Wick - 5 ft 1.5mm wide
- Handi-Vac Tool - SMD Pick & Place Tool / with 3 Tips
- Syringe Needles - assorted sizes
- Acid Brush - Qty 2 - 3/8" wide
- Probe Kit - qty 4 - Stainless Steel Non-Magnetic Dental Picks - for SMD Removal & Placement
- Precision Tweezers - qty 2 - Non-Magnetic - for SMD Removal & Placement - for Chip Components
- Cleaning Wipes - qty 6 - Tight Weave / Low Lint 4"x4" - for Cleaning PC Board
- Swabs - qty 10 - Double Ended - for PC Board Cleanup
- Alcohol Pads - qty 12 - for PC Board Clean Up
- CHIP QUIK SMD Rework Instructions
Refrigerated >6 months, unrefrigerated >2 months
SMD291SNL Solder Paste: Refrigerated >6 months, unrefrigerated >2 months
SMD291NL Flux: Refrigerated >24 months, unrefrigerated >24 months
Storage and Handling
SMD291SNL Solder Paste: Refrigerate at 3-8C (37-46F). Do not freeze. Allow 4 hours for solder paste to reach an operating temperature of 20-25C (68-77F) before use.
This product has no shipping restrictions. Shipping below 0C (32F) or above 25C (77F) for normal transit times by ground or air will not impact this product's stated shelf life.