Ideal for Engineers and Technicians to carry in tool case for rework on location.
- CHIPQUIK SMD4.5 - 4.5 ft. Removal Alloy with Instructions
- SMD291AX - No-Clean Sn63/Pb37 Rework Solder Paste in 5cc syringe
- SMDSW.031 1OZ - Solder Wire Sn63/Pb37 .031" diameter
- SMD291ST8CC - No-Clean Paste Flux in 8cc squeeze tube with nozzle and cap
- Liquid Flux Remover/Cleaner - 1/2oz Container with Applicator, non-flammable
- SOLDERWICK1.5 - No-Clean ESD Safe Solder Wick - 5 ft 1.5mm wide
- Handi-Vac Tool - SMD Pick & Place Tool / with 3 Tips
- Acid Brush - Qty 2 - 3/8" wide
- Probe Kit - qty 4 - Stainless Steel Non-Magnetic Dental Picks - for SMD Removal & Placement
- Precision Tweezers - qty 1 - Non-Magnetic - for SMD Removal & Placement - for Chip Components
- Cleaning Wipes - qty 6 - Tight Weave / Low Lint 4"x4" - for Cleaning PC Board
- Swabs - qty 10 - Double Ended - for PC Board Cleanup
- Alcohol Pads - qty 6 - for PC Board Clean Up
- CHIP QUIK SMD Rework Instructions
SMD291AX Solder Paste: Refrigerated >12 months, unrefrigerated >6 months
SMD291ST8CC Flux: Refrigerated >24 months, unrefrigerated >24 months
Storage and Handling
SMD291AX Solder Paste: Refrigerate at 3-8C (37-46F). Do not freeze. Allow 4 hours for solder paste to reach an operating temperature of 20-25C (68-77F) before use.
This product has no shipping restrictions. Shipping below 0C (32F) or above 25C (77F) for normal transit times by ground or air will not impact this product's stated shelf life.
WARNING! This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, Birth Defects, or other Reproductive Harm. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov